This is pretty much a reference for my own use. Feel free to ignore.
- Head straight home and get the turkey in the brine.
- Go to Clearwater to pick up your number and shirt for the Turkey Trot
- Stop by Publix on the way home to pick up some necessities. Grab some subs while you are at it.
- Prepare the spinach casserole and get it to “ready to bake” status
- Make a loaf of french bread
- Make the cranberry sauce
- Wake up at the ass crack of dawn.
- Flip the turkey
- Go run a 5k
- Come home and start the Pumpkin Soup
- Bake another loaf of bread
- Put the Turkey in the oven around 2
- Take the turkey out when it is done and cover.
- Put spinach in the oven