Earlier today I was thinking about how busy I’ve been recently, and it occured to me that I’ve done a lot so far this year.
- I was in a record breaking production of Picasso at the Lapin Agile with the folks at the Jobsite Theater
- I took on a huge amount of new responsibilities at work
- I’ve lost 14 pounds and gotten back into the habit of exercising at least five days a week
- I quit smoking
- I took three classes towards my B.S. in Technology Management and I believe I have A’s in all three of them
- I started a business with six of my friends and can officially add Chief Executive Officer to my list of titles
- I took a major step towards getting my finances back under control by consolidating several of my higher interest credit cards into a loan from my employers
- I managed to score 38 Studios and Cartoon Network as guests for this years Dragon*Con MMORPG track.
That’s all I can think of at the moment, but…wow! I’m pretty impressed with my list of accomplishments so far this year, and it’s only May!
Oh, and for the record….I do like toast.