Because the minion of the Mord commanded it!
001. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Why acting?
Interesting question, really. I mean, I did the whole “Christmas Play” thing in elementary school, and everyone said I was really good. Whether that is actually the case or not, I was interested enough to look into it a bit more. My Mom got me involved in a group called the Spotlight Children’s Theater, but it wasn’t really until I went to middle school that I started doing it with any seriousness. Took classes in high school at PCCA, wtih the intention of doing the whole Broadway thing. Obviously, that didn’t happen…
I’ll borrow the answer given to that same question by the great Sir Laurence Olivier…
“Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.”
2. What is your biggest weakness diet wise?
Fried, salty foods. I can actually go without sweets most of the time, if I really want to, and as a general rule eating them doesn’t trip any kind of “binge” mechanism in me. You put some fried appetizers or a bag of chips in front of me, though, and it really takes all I have not to eat all of it.
3. If you could change 1 decision you made in your life, what would it be?
Ultimately, the majority of the major decisions in my life would radically change my current situation had I made them differently. Even if I knew then what I know now and could seek out the people who mean a lot to me (i.e. netgoth…and probably save us both a lot of heartache in the process….I’d just have to get pretty first…heh…), I could never replicate my son. Conception in and of itself is a one in a million chance, and it would be statistically impossible to have it happen the same way again…Sooo…That being said…I’d pick something relatively small in the grand scheme of things…
Basically? I’d have made the right choice and score a piece of ass that I missed out on because I was dumb.
So there you go. Give me the power over time and space itself, and I use it to get laid.
4. How much would give up ALL internet access for (monetary amount)?
Hrm. Honestly, it wouldn’t be THAT hard to get me to give it up. I mean, it would take a LOT of money…but we’re not talking trillions here. Enough money that I could occupy my time doing theater, travelling, going out, and generally doing everything other than sitting home for hours because I’m broke.
5. Nerf Shammys?
Up yours, Alliance scum.
Seriously, though…I don’t think Shammys are overpowered. Mind you, I play one…So I’m obviously biased. I just think we’re a relatively stable class, which is why the calls to nerf us are so loud. Ya’ll are broken!