1. Your 30-something year old self has to write a letter to the 16-year-old self. What are some of the things the letter would say?
Oh geeze. I’m afraid it would be a horribly brutal letter. I don’t like the person I was when I was 16, to tell the truth. I made many of the women in my life uncomfortable by being way too preoccupied with sex, I didn’t take care of myself physically, I didn’t pay attention in school, I was a complete and total shit to my Mother. Yeah. 16 year old Mike was, in my humble opinion, a pretty repugnant individual. I’m sure some people saw good in me then (if not, I wouldn’t still be friends with good_eeevening), but a letter from me to him would be a pretty biting one.
2. What’s your first name? See I AM new to your journal, I have no clue!
3. Have you lived in Florida all your life? If so, where do you want to visit? Do you see yourself in Florida all of your life?
Pretty much. Moved here when I was 3, and other than brief excursions out of state have lived here ever since. I’d be comfortable being here for the rest of my life. I used to hate Florida, but as I’ve grown older I’ve realized it’s actually a pretty cool place (and as I’ve gotten older it got cooler too).
4. Favorite food [dietary restrictions aside]?
Hrm…Let’s put it this way – There is a place here in Tampa called Crazy Buffet. It’s an Asian-Fusion restaurant with a huge sushi bar and all kinds of other buffet evil. I’d eat there every day if I could!
5. Best day of your life? [so far!]
The day my son told me he was proud of me (because of the work I did in the theater).